Now you tell me. Where were you when I was doing the cut.
Hope youre feeling better. Shoulder injuries are both painful and aggravating. On a lighter note if there is a need to amputate I'm sure you can...
Welcome and nice set up.
Man that sucks.
Say what???
Mmmm grilling
Just a random family? :)
Whats on your list of things to do this coming long weekend?
Walnut? Doh....just saw you answered it.
Leather gloves, safety glasses, ear muffs and chaps.....but I'm worried the chaps make my butt look big.
Update time. With rains yesterday I couldn't get to work on the tree until today. And with rain coming later today I skipped church and hit it...
Going to hit it after the sun comes up today. Hopefully the rain will hold off.
"Just 40 years" - lol. Sounds like good advice.
That was my first idea too...that or a remote control explosive charge of course.
Oslo...hope all is well. Something like this is a quick reminder of what is really important.
The break is about 5' above the ground. No I cant get truck in there or id suffer the wrath of my mother :)
My mother lost a tree a few days ago. It was an ash that lost a large branch that I cleaned up last year. With the last round of (endless) storms...
Im hoping this wont be me tonight. A friend borrowed my saw for an afternoon. She and her girlfriend said they would cut them up in 16" lengths...
I have a lot of it. Use it for shoulder season. Dries very quickly but low btu.
Lazy!