My honey and 99 must be related... ;)... hope she's OK Yoopes... you too! If it isn't one thing, it's three... :BrianK:
:rofl: :lol:
Thanks guys. Mrs Stinny had the Bday blast yesterday with the family... she's still wiped out... ;)
Yeah, I know... I gotta get some pics up. This computer is a PITA with our old camera for some reason... have to re-start it before pics I just...
Sandy has done well for her first week here. Much more confident. She's eating twice a day now and has consistently done her biz outside for 5...
I'm heating 100% with wood when the fire is going, and the oil furnace isn't running... :whistle:........ :heidi:
I was a mess when we had to put our first husky to sleep. I couldn't even be in the room with her. Thankfully the staff was awesome and kept her...
You were roller skating in a toy buffalo herd again werntcha... ;) Sorry that happened WW. Hope it doesn't hurt too bad.
Hehehe... now that we're talkin bout being wore out... the grandsons as well as the grandhuskies were just here for lunch......