:D... Yep... but you know that shrieker is a little quieter too. Just a little... but it's noticeable.
Really like that grapple you put on that... what a back saver that must be... :yes:
Sandy snores... loud. Guess the bonding thing has happened... this afternoon, holding her like this she was snoring like a bear... :yes: [ATTACH]
Along with with an attitude ... [MEDIA]
Happy Birthday hoarders... :camping::camping:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Sandy did fine all last night, though as she's getting more confident, she's also getting more vocal (whining and crying) in the crate when she...
Now I see where you got the name Overkill... :dex:... :cool:
Sounds like you're doing what's gotta happen tho... coughing that crap up and out of your lungs. Hope you start feeling better today Dave. Cactus...
Happy Birthday folks!!! :saw::tree::axe::camping::MM:
Welcome to FHC fortydegnorth ... when you get ready to take out those walls for the woodstove, a chainsaw works perty fast... :whistle:... ;):D
Welcome to FHC BHags ... lots of good folks on here using pellet stoves with years of experience.
Yup, I agree. She and Giz walked all around the garage last night about 2 hours before bed. It was a new thing for her. Looks as tho it stressed...
Had a little set-back last night with Sandy. Schedule going outside had been the same all week... but I guess her reaction to it wasn't. I woke up...
Good luck boettg33 ... :dex:... go get em.
I've missed those pics you get of those guys. Wow... cool shot!
I was gonna say scopes knows a thing or two about the "zoomie" Blurr Bros... :dex:
:dex:... :whistle:... [IMG]
Her black leather bike jacket is on order... ;) [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
:rofl: :lol: