Have seen the hillbillies do this too. Found another cool one MM... Luca here is amazing!! [MEDIA]
"Ruts be gone" ... I thought that came in a spray can... :whistle: Looks good Pete...
x2
Happy Birthday folks... :campfire::MM:
You guys got a good dump of snow this time. Have fun out there... should be beautiful.
That Crock must be the Arctic Cold Deep Snow model... ;) Go easy on that foot.
Welcome to FHC NavyinJapan ... that stove looks like it can keep your place nice and toasty... :yes:
How much snow did you get?
"Right now its mostly over and I am doing very well" ... that's mighty good news Pete! Enjoy the beer. Glad you and Dennis got some time to hang...
The weather guesser was wrong again. Looks like we'll be at 6" by this evening.
Light snow coming down. We may get 3" here, more along the coast. Don't have to go anywhere, thankfully. Schools closed all over southern and...
Great video and the drone got some cool angles of it. Just another day at the office... right Scotty Overkill... ;)
Here's a smile for ya Larry. [ATTACH]
Very nice RParrotte ... looking forward to seeing how it's linked up to your ram.
Looky all that yellow & green... :dex:... :yes:
More like hardware... Honda... ;)
It's verrrrrrrrry theraputic my friend... :dex::D
You could send your old laptop to me Rotti... I can "tweak" that in no time (long's I can get the tweaker running)... ;)
Glad you stopped Gas... it could have gotten ugly... ;) [IMG]