This is a better kit. Stainless liner instead of regular steel, also includes free shipping, and $60 cheaper:...
My guess, is that the Pellet Stove Master feels that a possible increase in comb. air through the burn pot will help keep the ignitor from...
OAK doesn't have to go to the top if you have another location to go to the outside, plus normally the OAK inlet shouldn't be within 1' of the...
Feel better bud. maybe doin some work on the boat will make ya feel a little better. :)
Just got the spring Woodpellets.com coupon in the mail. It says "Softwood Stock-up Blowout! Save $15/ton if ordered by April 30th. Hardwood...
I agree. The bottom line for me always is the heat output. Yeah......is cleaning the stove more often a PIA? Yes, but not hearing the oil...
Yep: www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWBhP0EQ1lA
Was just in the local Lowes....they had 2 tons of "Chit" River pellets on the floor, and more outside. No limit that I saw, but I haven't heard...