Sorry to hear that. BTW, what is it????
Jay, did you ever try contacting that guy on ebay?
You had a real hot time, eh?
Last year, some of us were still burning into the beginning of May. :fire:
As Slvrblkk mention, they are also know as "Chit" River. Do I need to say more? My local Lowes had tons of these about a week ago, and I walked...
Was just looking at your pics, and noticed the "surge suppressor" you have the stove plugged into. Those aren't worth much of anything, in terms...
I can just see it now. The stove goes out, and Jay suddenly hears a familiar female voice behind him...."You thought we had enough? You had HOW...
Much nicer idea. Looks much more professional.....really like the indicator light and ease of changing fuse. Drilling one hole and a few minutes...
x 5
43 bags as of today.
A wet paper towel or micro fiber cloth dipped in the FREE stove ash works as well as any commercial cleaner.
For the soldiers killed or wounded at Ft. Hood, you are in my thoughts & prayers.
20 Timber Heat, 25 Barefoots.
Was up to 62 and bright sunshine today.....so nice!!! Stove ran for a while this morning, but has shut off since about 11 am. So quiet in the...
I agree. Regardless of "claimed" HP rating, same RPM = same CFM moved. If motor is spinning at normal speed & making no noise, no need to...
And eliminates the dreaded "fryin pan" syndrome.....right Jay? :bug:
dumped bag #199 in the hopper just now. 4 tons....wow. Most I ever burned, and the heating season isn't over.o_O
While this can be true, a dirty stove that causes the airflow to slow down can also be a significant factor, among others. Anyone that...
:yes:
Yep, I didn't open the specs tab....figured they would have stated that on the main ad page. But as you said, nice to save $$ anytime you can.