Done. No temps below about 50 at night, so I unplugged the stove. :D
X2 !!!
At that price, my entire stash would be Sets. I think you need to jump on all 6 tons NOW (if finances allow, of course). Having all 6 tons ready...
Another way to look at it is, you're only adding .20cents to the cost of each bag. Seems pretty insignificant, really.
:drool::drool:
No problem. BTW, this is the one I got....even has a pic on the back of the box of a pellet stove:...
Yes, it's a crapshoot buying now or HOPING the big boxes will have good stuff at a decent price. IMO, I'd buy the good stuff now while there is...
The Linteater has a 4" brush.
True, a vert. install would allow for that, but I still think a good "scrubbing" w/ a brush or lint eater brush helps. These pipes, especially...
Me too. The vacuum adapter fits 4" pipe cleanout T perfectly
What size pipe is the cleanout T, 3" or 4"?
What deck????
OOOOPS.... seems I forgot to include the other items that are evidently required to be included now: 30 bags of pellets 0 trout 0 salmon 12 cans...
30 bags.....
How are those eggs burnin for ya?
Hope everyone had a great Easter.
Similar to what Jay said above, but we only had about 1" of snow, and the only ice was on the cold wood deck steps. Weird weather, for sure....
A bottle of cheap dollar store hand sanitizer does the same thing.
:popcorn:
In the 60's all day today...stove never went on. Mid to high 70's the next 3 days .........YIPPEE!!!:thumbs: