Good point, Dex. I think if WildWest has any plans to burn any of those fuels, she should give Drolet and/or the pipe manufacturer a call and...
If that's true, then they should be a good pellet. The softwood version of the Curran pellet is the only one that got any good reviews in the past.
X2 on the congrats. Also, if you DON'T post any pics, we won't really believe you actually installed it. :p The old saying is "No pics = it...
Corn rated pipe is made to withstand the corrosive effects of burning corn. Since the Eco-65 isn't rated to burn any corn, it's not needed, and...
Only has FSU......? That's a pretty good pellet, and I'd burn that all winter if I could get it.
Just in case you, or anyone else, buys regular galvanized pipe and want to paint it, pickling is necessary to make the paint stick. It's...
I'll put in a vote for the "Pellet Hoards/Stacks" gallery. :yes:
[ATTACH] We need a burn review ASAP.........I'll be having a hard even THINKING of saying something with that name could burn ok.
Yep, congrats to Jay....well deserved, IMO. And btw, the treasury is MIGHTY slim....get those bribe.........er, ah, I mean "dues" to me ASAP.
LOL
X2
Thanks for the compliment......the pipe was corn-rated pipe in galvanized finish. I pickled the outer surface, and then sprayed it with 2 coats...
4" pellet vent to original 8" stove pipe....all adapters courtesy of Eric at Kinsman Stoves: [ATTACH]
They're Timber Heat
If you install the needed 4" exhaust pipe (for any install above 2500' elevation) and don't get the airflow you think you should have, then maybe...
Just got an email from Mike Galis at Greene Team......a load is expected to be at the Newburgh Lowes around the 28-30th of Aug.
Nooooo. We'd NEVER do anything like that.:drool:
Good lookin pellet hauler/snow blaster. Do I see some Somersets in the back of the stash?
Local TSC in Pine Bush has pellets, along with the local Pro Hardware.
Stop telling all the secrets!!! :doh: