If I'm reading everything above correctly, the kit you actually needed (with a 4" thimble) was the 4PVP-WTI, but unfortunately that also only has...
That's my guess for the majority of the stoves burning issues. Yes, he may have put smoking pellets in it, but those pics sure look like just a...
Hmmmmm.....let me guess who said you were banned........[ATTACH]
Not exactly sure how that can be.....the minute they break open a ton, they sell all the bags at the higher per-bag price.
Should be Greene Teams in stock now at Lowes, Newburgh. They were shipped from Pa. plant on Wed., Sept. 3.
http://www.gleasonavery.com/catalog/pellet-corn-stove-motors.html $75 + shipping. BTW, as most of us know, these auger motors are pretty tough,...
These have been discussed many times at that "other" website. After the $$ for the unit, the power source to run it (see pic of driveshaft in...
Most likely the stove just needs a complete DEEP cleaning....disassemble as far as you can, clean, vacuum, compressed air, etc, etc. Check door...
I heard the Deposit plant pellets last year were terrible (1st full year teething problems??), but didn't get any to try out.
I burned 2 tons of those. A good, solid pellet. Except for the coldest nights, they did fine by me. Might want to grab 2/3 of what you think...
Got another email from Mike at Greene Team. Should be another truck load getting delivered to the Newburgh Lowes around the 19th of Sept.
I've been using a similar one for 3-4 years.....works great. So nice to have both hands free to work on the stove (or whatever). :thumbs:
Others may, not sure you do :rofl: :lol:....LOL See my last post in this thread:...
Oh come on! Wimping out Jay?? Can't believe you won't make ...........Oh, yeah, I forgot......I'd be afraid to make that rule in your house too....
Not usually a good idea to wait after making repairs/mods.....any gremlins need to be fixed BEFORE you actually need the stove, so my...
Just drove past a local stove shop today on Rt. 9w and he just got a truckload of Hamers Hot Ones. Yep, pellet season is started for sure.
In that case.......:eek: very, very scary.
If you call the store, or stop in, they very well may be able to tell you who made the pellets. Last winter, the woman in the local TSC was the...
Based on what you are all reporting ("smell like BC softies, old plant taken apart, bagged in NY", etc., I think the original info that Jay got...
No, I just said they should be a good pellet.