I KNEW the fryin' pan comment would put him over the edge......:rofl: :lol:
I just got the pig suit back from the cleaners. I'll take a road trip! :drool:
Possible softies? What did the bag say? I got Lignetics softies one year at a TSC (stumbled on them)......they were great!
3a. Duck flyin' frying pans. o_O
As far as the 10 min. shutdown is concerned, I'd give Eric at Kinsman Stoves a call and ask him about it.
Yep....you don't have to worry about fryin pans now.
Just ordered a set today.....HATE ice!
Uh oh.......looks like someone is looking at fuel "options" again......can you say "coffee pellets"? LOL
Welcome Daffonce. Yes, please update us on what stove you have, how long you've been burning pellets, favorite brands, and maybe update your info...
Ask for the person who does the ordering for the home & garden section....they should be able to go on one of the computer registers and pull up...
Some people? I think the majority of the people that have burned them will agree they are one of the better pellets available, especially from a...
So, essentially the same price as last winter. Hope the piggies are listening and stocking up!!!
You & Jay are true pellet pigs....I'm proud of you both!! :thumbs:
You ran the UPC code on them?
Hopefully. Anyone who didn't learn a lesson last winter about having a "reserve" will get what they deserve.
Hope to He** he's wrong. :bug:
Doritos & beer???? Where? :cheers:
I think what Subby was saying was that HD used to deliver 3 or more tons for free in his area, but less than that there was a fee. Now, they...
Even though you're a pellet salesman, I agree 100%. After last winter, anyone that is waiting for the $$ to drop significantly is (IMO), crazy....
I'm with Lousyweather on this...... you're talking about the same people that think cleaning the stove just involves vacuuming out the firebox and...