Looks awesome Schoon.....can't wait to see first fire..... Congrats!
Slickplant.....is that you????:picard:
If you procrastinate any longer, and a cold snap hits, keep an eye out behind you.......[ATTACH]
Uh Oh. Here we go. :popcorn:
smart man.
If it were me, I'd be tempted to save them for a real cold snap in the winter.
No problem.....would hate to see the electronics fried by a surge. $$$ to replace.
:thumbs:
I'd simply tell him that you will NOT come inspect any incorrect or unsafe installations for legal reasons......period.
Only difference is color....pick whatever one you like & matches the decor the best.
Looks good! One last thing.....you need to get a good surge protector on that stove asap. I don't remember if you said you had one, or had one...
:popcorn:
Welcome to the forum. How about some pics of the stove & stash.....maybe of the Capt. Morgan too! :D
lol
Yep
Go for it Don. I'll await the results of the burn test.....and the burning.:whistle:
WOW. :drool: I'd be slammin' as many tons of Sets in my stash as possible and also comfortably get through any winter, leaving enough room for a...
I thought so too.....good air/fuel ratio.
Nice score!! I burned about 25 bags of them last winter and liked them a lot.
That's just crazy talk. :eek: