I'm sorry you are having to go through this. Sounds like a pain.
Congratulations on the Echo saw. I love my Echo 2511p. It is ported and is a nasty little ripper. I mainly use it for 6" and under wood, as I...
I take that back....sent back a Zeiss Conquest HD for chromatic aberration at high magnification. Twice. I ended up selling it on a rifle.
Yeah, no kidding. I've sent more Leupold back than any other scopes. In fact, only Leupold thus far. 3 of them. All factory defects. A couple were...
I wear a mouth guard at night, made by my dentist, that stops the clenching and grinding. Way cheaper that ruining your teeth. But it sounds like...
Holzforma tool vrs real McCoy. Lol My original Amazon chicom tool wouldn't fit those style of adjustment needles. It was supposed to but nope....
She running better with a proper carb adjustment?
Uggg ...big city bad
I like the crafts shows because of the food. I can ignore the rest. Lol
A free Ms241 I'm guessing...
It has a scored piston. Not deep but across the whole exhaust side. A bit of aluminum transfer on the chrome bore. I have a new piston kit on the...
St. George Utah area.
Oh yeah... here's a saw pic... [ATTACH]
Yes they are. Rotten Lil mfers. When we declared war on them several years ago we killed 23 in a two week time span in the back yard.
I gotta find a suitable log that has minimal taper. I'll be scouting the woods tomorrow. I plan on recording the cuts so I can try to get times.
You got that right. My phone has a better light than those old lights.
Oh yes.... those were the days. Probably why my ears have a hissing sound in them constantly too. Lol
This gives me the opportunity to run a stock 241 against my muffler modded / V stacked 543XP with .325 on each and with the original 3/8 Picco on...
Ran on Ultra Trash. No scoring though. Machine marks still on the areas of the piston I can see. I'll run Red Armor for a while to see if it...
New to me MS241 landed today. It had already been converted to .325 rim using OEM Stihl parts. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...