We did yes. The club my wife and I shot at goes through 25-30,000 eggs a year. Not a typo, 30,000... We competed in 100 yard 22 rim fire on grade...
My cousin has a couple of these I believe. He used to use them in his tree service business. He won't sell them. Lol
I agree 100%. I love bringing back old saws, running them a couple times a year for the novelty. I grab one of the 4 ported modern saws for real...
It is cool to do especially if the scope cooperates.
I must reiterate that my use of the turrets for raising or lowering impact is only in a target / competition setting. It is impractical and often...
Euro optics has a nice selection as does optics planet and SWFA. SWFA sells many brands as well as their own. If you have a Cabela's close enough...
A couple of the guys I used to shoot with had them. They were nice too. There are several I am forgetting I'm sure. Doctors was a brand a couple...
I like the turret twisting vs trying to use hold overs. I know how many moa / clicks I needed from my 200 yard zero to be on at 300 or 400 yards...
Im in that pm yes. I actually want to build a traditional root cellar for longer term food storage. I haven't picked a spot yet but it wouldn't be...
Sorry we muddied up the waters. You can get a defective product from any manufacturer so I wouldn't dwell on it. Leupold makes great scopes and...
They have their place but not for what I do. I do have one that is ffp, the 1-4 SWFA scope, but I leave it on 4 and don't use it to range target...
I'm trying to get the wife interested in canning so we can enjoy our garden year around.
Definitely. :thumbs:
If that nx8 came in a second focal plane, for the type of shooting I do, Id be interested in it. I like that 4 power low end option. More versatile.
I can imagine it is. I like all my scopes unless I look through the night force. Its the 15-55x52 competition model. I originally was going to get...
There's that... I have to many $$ hobbies and only so much $$ to go around. Lol
Good to know as I wasn't trying to be the look at me guy, I can afford X Y and Z with the post. :handshake: That wasn't my intention if it came...
I hear good things about them. I like many brands of scopes. I try to match the scope to my application. Well, how much passion I have for that...
This feels like it was directed at me because I happen to own some expensive scopes. As Stated, I also own cheap scopes. It all depends on the...
I've been reading up on these and watching YouTube reviews. I'm interested in trying one eventually. Currently have more scopes than rifles to put...