[ATTACH]
Exactly. Lol. Reliable, horrible suspension and slow. I've had 4 neck surgeries on one lower back. If I ever got a quad it would have to be a...
Neighbor had one of those 2 stroke Polaris quads up until a few years ago when his tree hugging wife harassed him enough to sell it. It was old....
This is true. If you put around and drag logs, deer, plow snow ect. You wouldn't know. Ive owned more Honda than any of the others and I'll never...
Or they wrecked their back on one of their utility quads and can't ride anything now. :D You know I like honda a lot but there is zero excuse...
[MEDIA] Good information here.
I like pistols caliber carbines. My personal favorite, out a few I've had, is a CZ Scorpion.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] And I'm not even wearing this blower. Its mounted to a platform I have behind the seat of my rider and I use it from...
Yes. I haven't in a saw but have in my large scale RC cars. I have a big Echo backpack blower that smells more and differently than any 2 stroke...
I had three different XR bikes. 1987 XR250R, 1995 XR600R and a 2001 XR650R. My favorite bikes. That 650 had 49.7 HP at the rear wheel with the...
Fuel Fragrances
Lol. I was wondering the same thing.
Looks like no scoring at all. Just oil stringing above the ring.
It also turns out the SWFA is no longer a multi brand optics retailer. They have moved to only selling their own products as of this year. I sent...
Mystik 1 Gal Bar and Chain Oil - 663605002169 | Blain's Farm & Fleet One gallon jug
Mystik Bar and Chain Lubricant - 663605002078 | Blain's Farm & Fleet 2 gallon jug.
Found one I might put on my 17 hornet. Exactly what I'm wanting. Nice low power setting for close shots and a pretty high power settings for...
In case anyone is interested in the SWFA scope history. History | SWFA I've had one of their fixed 6 and fixed 20 powers scopes, their 2-10 x...
I could see putting something like that on my CZ 527 varmint rifle if there is a second focal plane version. It's a 17 Hornady Hornet wearing a...
That's what turned me off on the clubs. I was a member of two. Between the good ole boy club within the the club, the politics of the club and...