Weed.... Bacon....lol
Just my pants....
Mine was a snow pushing little beast as was the 450 foreman.
I like me some CZ rifles too. My 204' were / are not CZ but my 223 and 17 hornet are as well as my 22lr. First 204 was a savage with a bunch of...
Nice. I'm a 204 fan. Never shot a 257.
I like the sabre smell too. If I was rating oils strictly on smell.... Ipone Samurai...by far. It's strawberry scented. The rest are pretty...
Lol. Its many things here.
Mine too.....then the other OCD needs it cleaned up after usage. This is how my saws look if they won't be used for a longer than a couple weeks....
Thanks. Anything I buy new usually stays looking new for many years. OCD ya know. :loco: :crazy: But, it pays off if I sell something usually. I...
XS241 conversion to .325 narrow kerf is complete. New to me 241 is awaiting my OCD cleaning process. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
New lease on life for this little gem. [ATTACH]
Put new crank seals, crankcase O-ring, gaskets and carb kit in this old girl. Shes a snotty one. [ATTACH]
This has been my findings as well.
I've been running Mystic all weather for a couple years now and it's working well. I can't speak of the others as I've only used Stihl, echo,...
These are the ones from memory. Might be some I'm forgetting. Amsoil Dominator Amsoil Saber Amsoil Interceptor Honda HP2 Red armor Motul 800...
I was just messing with you. I don't need any. I have like 15 different oils here.
Holy smokes bud. You have almost as many quarts of 2t as me now. Mine are all different flavors though. Bring one of those cases to Denny's and...
Eventually. Deer season right now.
No. I got tired of them pushing the date out farther and farther so I cancelled it. It was an option they gave me so I took it.
The XS241 is now swapped to .325 cutting gear. I'm running this 18" narrow kerf Oregon set-up and a Stihl brand 7 pin rim drive clutch drum. Full...