These were given to me. The top one fits my Makita, echo. I gave it to my nephew fir his echo. Any idea what the bottom bar fits? I looked up the...
No manufacturer is immune. Recreational Off-Highway Vehicles Recalled by American Honda Due to Crash and Injury Hazards (Recall Alert)...
Nice. They seem well built. I like the jeweling you put on the bar.
I think I'll give it to my nephew as a surprise after I'm finished fixing / modding it. He only has an Echo cs-310 and an Efco mt3500.
I thought you erased that....
Klotz benol castor oil, or any of their oils with a % of their castor mixed in, is even worse.
Thanks for the information. I have some quality titanium nitride bits and some carbide as well.
When I say we need to finish the main "trunks" its actually only the area circled as it spilt in 1/2 to the stump from that crotch. It was a...
No. My nephew. I only cut stuff on the ground with the Makita.
Ahh. Ok. I may try that myself. What driver link count does that work out to then?
With the XS badge you will need a 50cc even less. I don't need one at all actually. Lol. I hope they offer the speed cut narrow kerf in a 20" for...
And the poulan pro 335 Predator limited edition. This one I like and it will be enhanced beyond the rebuild. [ATTACH]
Another... [ATTACH]
This is the latest batch of garbage on my benches. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Never heard of this OEM carb before.
The junk belts on Polaris quads are the reason why I'm scared of the CVT in our Honda HRV taking dump. Belt = bad. Read it on the Internet. And...
That is 100% how I feel. I like my 543 but stock for stock there is a pretty big difference in performance and comfort. It actually has me...
I'll be running the new to me 241 tomorrow.
2011 L3800 I bought new on my berfday that year.
Nephew's buddy brought a big dog over and my nephew made the felling cut. We cut up most of the tree with the Makita and an echo CS-310. Tomorrow...
Put the XS Makita DCS401 to work tonight. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]