You might as well give up that dream. I'll sell you a 543xp though
Where's your sticker?
Somehow, the cylinder survived without scoring. I have no idea how. I had to use acid to remove the aluminum transfer and an 80 grit strip in a...
Best I can tell it was overheated from dull chain or theres a really bad air leak somewhere I haven't found yet. Look at the fines packed in this...
Lol. I may have done something similar in the hunting shack....
You shoot your railing? Lol
That will buff out.... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[MEDIA]
I now have a stock 241 to compare to the muffler modded / V-stacked 543 after which I'll muffler mod the 241 and upgrade its filter, to a red...
That's what it looks like to me too.
Where are you guys getting the hipa chain? Their site has very little offerings.
Clever. Looks pretty cool.
:D
I'll give that stuff a try too.
My nephew is a dealer so I got the loop for a bit under $12 his cost.
[ATTACH]
Thanks bud.
I think you are correct. That A041 fits the poulan Husqvarna saws I believe. Definitely fits the wild thing type saws as well as the small Dolmar...
So what is the other Husqvarna bar mount? The top one. It has smaller holes and no oil hole. All these bar patterns to keep track of. No wonder so...
I ran the 543 today with that Rotary copperhead chain. Full chisel .325 non safety. I like it so far. These pics were after already having ran 3...