X2
Lots of great info here, and welcome to the club Marshel54! As has already been said, usually anything under 20-25% is considered seasoned....
Just be careful, if you live close to one of our other members I'm betting they'd be glad to come by and lend a hand!
Great pics as always. Glad to see you finally got some rain.
It looks great, I'm proud of ya!
That's awesome, Redfin you da man! My NOS rings arrived yesterday while we were at the GTG, still in the original box..... Couple more parts to...
That's the thing about a ZC fireplace. It's actually a very efficient wood stove that's dressed up to look like a fireplace. Google it once, and...
I heat our house solely with wood, all fall winter and spring. I also have a Napoleon 1900p pedestal stove in the kitchen and I'll use them both...
Nope.....it is fully insulated and almost all the heat comes out via registers and the front of the stove. It heats our 2800sq.ft. home very...
Thanks, Kim! Yes, those are stone registers that allow circulation in the chase. These ZC fireplaces are built in a "chase", or kinda like a...
We've gotten those horrendous winds all day today, it's still howling outside. Stay safe buddy......oh, and I have saws.....will travel for...
I have a modern, very highly efficient ZC (zero clearance) fireplace. And it gives the best of both worlds! It's a Napoleon NZ3000, and it's one...
Wow Dave, looks beautiful! When I see pics like that, I can vividly remember the smell of my wet, two-cycle smoked snowmobile suit.......I can't...
Let me know exactly what platform you are using and I'll whip up a pair of spikes.....I'll try to make something unique and scary....lol
Glad to hear she's doing good, but I bet she's having FHC withdrawal!! ;)
Some of t4driller's goodies..... [ATTACH] Some of cwn877's oldies. [ATTACH] Had a great time, wish we could've stayed longer!!
I got a few pics too. Had a great time despite the high winds and chilly air. I wanna send a huge "THANK YOU" to Kris Wagner and his family for...
I'm still interested and I'm sure many others are......
Want me to make a set of dogs for it? Out of high carbon steel....
Best.....response.....EVER.....