:jaw::jaw::jaw: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :zip::zip::zip:
Watching them become independent is bittersweet.......
Now THIS is gonna be a cool thread! I fondly remember making "cabins" in the woods, building dams on the small spring and making it deep enough...
we did a pumking carving evening earlier this week as a family, had a great time! My youngest kids did their own this year, and they did a nice...
I have boxes of antique tomahawk and trade axes, some dating to the late 1500s. I've searched for them for years on the web, from all over the...
Good to see you, brother! Hey, there have been so many people that have done wonderful things for me here on this site, I'd help you guys out in...
Welcome back brother! Gonna be a fun heating season for us all!
I'm in the same boat with this McCulloch BP-1. Every step along the way is like playing roulette.....so far I've hit every number. With a huge...
Ok, so who's in its path? First blast of winter for some! Up to 10 inches of snow to bury parts of northeastern US - AccuWeather.com
It's already shredded to pieces. Let's build it, break it in and tear it back down for paint! Ha!
They're hard to find!!! The guy I bought this one off of had two, I bought the more complete saw, the other was missing all kinds of parts. It...
This is white oak.......but the first picture, at first glance, resembles some kind of spruce. After a second look, I'm betting it's tupelo...
Here's a short video clem, breaks it down for ya so you can kinda see how it works. [MEDIA]
I've pondered the same question.......it'd be cool to see a re-do with modern electronics....
Gear drive
Cool! I saved a copy of that!
Welcome back buddy! Looks like you've been as busy as the rest of us! Great pics, good to see you again......
Yep, BP stands for "balanced piston". They really were a revolutionary design way ahead of their time. That Balance Piston (or "bump" piston as...
It sure is! He's our resident wood guru! He's got more experience than I do years on this earth!
I wouldn't tarp it per se, just top-cover it. You want air flow to hit the sides of the stacks, completely tarping will not allow air flow and...