That is way too cool buddy!!
Good stuff here. Butcher, we all love your posts!
I've got plans for these at my place too......I'll keep you posted. Looks good, J. Dirt!
Guys, I understand everyone's ELATION, and I understand everyone's FRUSTRATION. One thing that can be said about this election is that it's a...
I gotta make sure I have enough $$ in my checking before I send payment. I'll do that tomorrow.
Keep it from getting political....I know thats hardtop do, but rules are rules. The main thing we can all do is vote with conviction, and take...
Looks like a win-win on the new harvesting spot, Dave! Speaking of uglies, you should've seen the two 4' oak stumps I split up...
I'm in for sure......who do I PayPal the $$$ to?
A gracious member bought me a Timberline several years back as a gift, and it is a cool gadget! There were some gremlins in the original design,...
I smoked the case on my 372XP a few years back due to a spike bolt coming loose and vibrating out into the path of the chain. Took a chunk out of...
West Fargo
Did somebody say "dogs"? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] These are kinda like PITBULLS......lol
I have a friend that lives in ND, and to make it short and non-political, he pretty much says that everything the media is telling us is a lie....
Essential oils as already mentioned.... Buuuuut......I'm kinda liking the idea of the food scents!! Did somebody say "BACON"????
Gonna move this over to the firewood forum.... ..
I agree with cwn877, sign the sign. On the backside, of course..... That way, everyone that possesses the sign will have added their "bumper...
I'll be there!!!
Good deal!! When we remodeled our house, I got a similar deal on an employee mistake at Home Depot when I bought insulation for our great room....
That'd be sweet!! So we've decided on the 044 case, correct? If so, I'll get cracking on a set of custom spines this week.....
Atta boy!