Well, they've since downgraded it to a possible 4 to 6", I'm betting we barely get a dusting......lol
They're calling for possible 6-10" here. I just mowed the grass and mulched the leaves this afternoon, I'm ready!!!!
Seasoned wood can take woodburning from misery to pure glee.......we've all been there. Different woods have different seasoning rates. The most...
It's a primal love affair, man and fire. I've played with fire since I was a little boy, always getting into trouble for it. The entire...
OK buddy, I'll get you some pics and descriptions this evening. Thanks a million!
Welcome to the club, Handsonautotech! Perfect first post, beautiful property and family. You're gonna love this place!
There's a Crack in the back of the gas tank, part of the front handle mount is broke off, a small chip put of the top cover and a chunk out of the...
Thanks, Clem. So Mag Craft, would I be able to get your talents for my project? I'll take some detailed pics of what I need done, and I'll...
Would I be able to get your talents for my project? I'll take some detailed pics of what I need done, and I'll compensate you for your work......
We have a "like" button, where is the "LOVE" button? Love it, wildwest! Our school still recites the PROPER pledge as well. And they have...
Nice hoard!!
These parts are nearly impossible to find. The areas needing repair aren't too crucial, I'd REALLY like to find someone with casting experience...
Yes, I'll try to square up tonight
Two words....Kreg Jig. Tey,a couple pocket screws on the cracked slabs.....who knows......might turn out pretty cool! I'm going to make a...
I have a batch of custom embroidered beanies in the works as we speak.......I'm only ordering a small batch first to see if everyone likes them....
Talk about getting a clean handoff with an open field down to the end zone! Looks like the PO has you off to a great start! I'd second getting...
yes the parts were exposed to oil, but I'll make sure they're media blasted and as clean as possible before any welding attempt....
I'm making some big leaps with this once-seeming impossible build.......I'll do a full thread detailing the entire project once I get it closer to...
God Bless those men.......and God bless you and your father, LodgedTree. God bless and keep all you vets close.