What amazes me isn't the "quantity" of members, it's the QUALITY! Very high participation of a lot of our members! If you're a member who reads...
This is giving me the hankering to go make some hash browns.....lol
I'll have to get some more recent ones.... Since I ran drainage pipe in the ditch and filled it in, I added an additional 11.5' x 11.5' to the...
And that isn't counting the wood I hoard for cooking maple syrup.......:D
I probably got rid of at least 4 years worth this past year!!
Backwoods Savage wrote a great primer on woodburning, and it will continue to be a great read for generations to come. After meeting him quite a...
I'm pretty sure you can't even get a mortgage if the house isn't inspected thoroughly prior to purchase here. Heck, when I did a home improvement...
Welcome, great first post! We're glad you found us!
On average, 7 cord. Mild winters around 5, hard winters as much as 8. Two appliances. We're sitting at around 5 years ahead....
I'm in. And Paul, you're awesome. This is a great FHC tradition!!
Have you ever heard the phrase "rare as hens' teeth"? Lol
Lol, got sidetracked. I'll go out to the shop in a bit and get some pics. Keep in mind, these parts aren't clean yet
We're up to around 47 cord C/S/S right now....lol. With another 6-7 cord yet to split......
That's a great deal. Congrats buddy!!
Really hard to tell but it's possibly a pin oak. Does it smell like horse pizz? Lol
That saw is on my short list......lol Sooooo, what kinda deal did you get? I gotta ask!! That saw is worth 1200 bucks all day long.....
Wow! Hey, you just never know!!!
My youngest son and I hauled two weeks worth of oak/locust/hard maple into the garage this afternoon, in anticipation of the crappy weather...
Sorry for the long delay, I finally got my payment in...... God Bless you for doing this Pete.
Nope. These saws were one-offs, they weren't even produced a full year before being recalled, hence few replacement parts ever made it to...