Me too!
Hydraulics. Lol
I've burned spruce before and, other than it not holding coals, it's a flamethrower! Burns very hot! I burned up several very large Norway...
Congrats, it's a great feeling isn't it? Beautiful hearth, bud! Looking forward to more pics as the season progresses!
Maybe Grizzly Adam can help. They work for me, but I'm not using tapatalk
Just on this post or the pics here in general?
No. You're allowed driving, pretty sure a roster of no more than 20 or 25.
Well done buddy! I love the rush being up that high, I'm addicted to it.....
I have a bunch of standing dead maple rounds I saved to make some of these. Did you use a forstner bit?
I'm assuming magnesium but I could be wrong.
I'm on that page too.
Looks like a good burn to me. Quite normal for some discoloration at the cap, I don't see any creosote running down the flue so I'd say you're...
Thank you sir, I'll do that. Probably won't be til after the first of the year. Do me a favor, keep an eye out for a carburetor. I think mine...
I may need to borrow a bar cover to copy. If yer willing to loan one out.
Mag Craft, here's pics of the parts I need repaired.... Small chip out of side cover needs welded and sanded flush... [ATTACH] Fine crack in...
Congratulations to my good buddy Craig on a great Pennsylvania black bear he shot yesterday! This bear was harvested 7 miles from my home....
Um, NOOOOOO. You're one of my firewood mentors, and I can't wait to shake your hand someday. If you have a spring GTG this year, you can count...
Are they on our forums? If not, do you have any contact info?
That's definitely participating, if you ask me! I don't comment on every single post either, it's so busy in here sometimes I don't have enough...
:popcorn: