Not sure on the model, but this is a "smokin" deal on a BK/chimney for someone! [ATTACH]
Total height? That is about the minimum for many stoves...
Looks like you are all set there Noth! :yes: About the only other thing you need is a splitter operations manager! https://fb.watch/oawJf5hYWR/
Wow, great trip walt n co! :yes: I think I'd be too distracted by the view to stay working!
I take it switching K1/K2 relays moved the problem too? Otherwise replacing relay(s) does nothing, other than lighten your wallet.
Short for Darwin?
IME a mix of sizes is best...the smaller ones make more heat faster, the larger less heat, but for longer
Fatwood [IMG]
Never been on BK site before, but I see they have at least 4 large stoves that have 6" flues and are rated for 50k (or more) BTUs and up to 30 hrs...
Not fatwood, but I bet it'd burn like gasoline!
He looks like a "Petey" to me! We had a lil beagal/aussie mix years ago...name was Petey.
[IMG]
No dog deserves that
Exactly what I thought too! That, or Oswald. You, or the dog?! :whistle: ;) :rofl: :lol:
Basically the company store here...great to work with! And free shipping. (BTW, they have some large stoves on sale as cheap as $1250!) Home Page
Glad to hear that your epic dry spell has ended...:thumbs: