Nice! You'll love those log catchers...I'd add on to the one on the engine side...about twice that size would be perfect!
This one is a tri fuel...can run on gasoline, NG, or propane....NG and propane don't have the long term storage issues that gasoline does....
If you want the best, Honda, but if you are thinking something more affordable, I've had really good luck with Champion...they have excellent CS!...
Yes!! :beerbbq:
Nice! :yes: Certainly nothing wrong with a scrounged materials shed! Here's mine from a few years ago...then I did one for my sister the next year...
You thinking inverter genny? I would be with all those electronics
What stove is it? Some stoves have air sources outside of the OAK, so throttling the OAK would not have the desired affect in that scenario...not...
Atta boy :yes:
Thats like some April fools crap right there! :rofl: :lol:
:binoculars:
:rofl: :lol: Well tell her she got us good! :rofl: :lol: I have some rubber snakes from the dollar store put on the window sill in a couple...
Hmm...not sure how much back to back 45's would affect things...still wouldn't help anything I'm sure, its adding turbulence.
No! :eek: But hey, look, again, there's 2!! :faint:
Won't damage the stove, you'll just potentially have poor performance, and smoke issues
Its a Princess 32...
[ATTACH]
X2!
Those (2) 45* elbows will be the equivalent of taking ~3' off the chimney height...doesn't bode well for success with a 6" chimney.
Ive been thinking of marketing some wood for these things...I'm sure they are just like modern stoves, need dry wood...I'd think if people feed...
Yes, damper.