:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: [IMG]
Seen this one tonight...never seen/heard of it before... [ATTACH]
What kind of stove is it? Is he trying to run at a low air setting?
That's the good stuffs right there! :yes:
I'd be a little surprised if they are actually making them...probably a rebadged ??? brand genny...
Good on you for helping out! :handshake:
Just as with any house, still depends on the insulation level...
Should have used one on the windshield too...:whistle: :D
Pretty good here...wood stacks are bigger than ever, and the kids are too! :yes:
Hey Mr, you are listed among those mentioned in the missing members thread! Good to see ya...hows things?! We were over in your neck of the woods...
After testing a total of 5 different meters back to back (on the same wood splits) JRHAWK9 and I came to the conclusion that most of these...
Pizza pics here...and many others too Live from the Central Pa GTG
That's...uh...deep man :rofl: :lol:
Eric VW ...
:usa::salute:
Well, there's that too...but I'm convinced that 3/4 of these guys are so dumb they'd do the same thing on their own machine!
What kind of a MORON puts a strap over the cab to strap a stinking tractor down?!?! :headbang:
[ATTACH] :D:D
True, but unless you are only going to plug in one or two things (that doesn't have sensitive electronics) then powering up the whole house, or...
I've read of many people that agreed with excellent CS from Champion...but me personally, I bought a used 2500W genny from someone, it had an...