Yup, that's bout right...depending on sprocket and tire changes. I still get a lil giddy remembering at this ad. [ATTACH] I practically...
Mmmm...Klotz... [ATTACH]
I hear ya...still have my 350X though...:)
Hey, show me any real quantity of Polaris quads from the 80s and 90s that are still reliably plunking around the trails...I see tons of Hondas,...
Yup
FIFY
Sounds like it needs the carb adjusted. What brand of oil, and mix ratio is being used?
-I hate my job—all I do is crush cans all day. It’s soda pressing. -Where do pirates get their hooks? Second hand stores. -Of all the inventions...
Agreed ^ ^ ^
You don't. First of all, I still see grass, so you do not have "too much" if you are still mowing grass (at least in the back yard) and once you...
Excellent post! :handshake:
Yeah I got lucky too...mine is a 2003, so past all the stupid plug (and head gasket) stuff, but prior to cam phasers!
Yeah, not ideal I guess...
Well, that would get heat upstairs the easiest imo...how well that distributes it upstairs depends on your floorplan I suppose
Awwww sheetz...none of those close by here...;) :D
Geez, and here I was getting excited about $2.99 around here! :picard: Figure I better buy tomorrow, so that it will go down even more for all the...
LOOSE
X3! :handshake:
:rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
Yup, if there were a fan pushing cold air into the basement, the warm air will be pushed up n out...just need to distribute it where you want it....