Well done Midwinter :thumbs:
-What do you call a beehive without an exit? Unbelievable. -If I ever find the doctor who screwed up my limb replacement surgery…I’ll kill him...
A FHC PSA... [IMG]
A circular saw makes quick work of pallets...I've tried using a chainsaw before, works, but also makes a mess out of things IMO
Exactly
We are spoiled...all my family is within 5 minutes, inlaws too, but for 1 inlaw family a couple hours away.
Agreed! Very nice, as usual...and X2! :handshake:
I've seen that before...the glass gets black and then when you have a hot fire it dries the creosote out and sometimes it looks a little...
Isn't fatwood just basically an XL pitch pocket? Which any piece of pine could have small ones in it...?
I find little to no difference...haven't bought "the good stuff" in many many moons now...and have no chain/bar issues either.
"Missed"...yeah...that's it, "missed"...:whistle: ;)
Well, MIL has a certain imported bug, so half of our T'giving plans are postponed now...2 shindigs in one day is a lot anyways...:beerbbq:
Could have dumped that can in the truck later...just to max out that $1/gall savings...assuming there is a gallon limit?
HTG2FHC!
-In fact, if you sneer at any other method of measuring liquids, you may be held in contempt of quart. -Who were the greenest Presidents in US...
Yup, likewise...it was great chatting with you guys and seeing your shop, nice setup...oh, and I got myself a bottle of castor oil then too :yes:
Hey, I just had a mini GTG with Steve a few weeks back too! :thumbs: Went to buy a log splitter off FBMP, get there, jump outta the truck...hey, I...
It depends on the engine...some smell good, some stink, and if you are familiar, you can tell the engine by the smell...I can often times tell you...
Locust Post has a saying about that...:whistle:
Yeah, I kinda suspect the physiological response is a lil stronger than that...:whistle: