Yup, on the occasion that I had to milk in the morning, I'd get comments about still smelling like the pipeline sanitizer...washing/shower didn't...
Aw come on...just load 'er up! ;) [IMG]
I only found this one... Go to woodstove tools I have an el cheapo stamped steel ash shovel, and a coal rake made by cutting an old garden rake...
My experience too...at least in heavy rain on the highway anyways. Careful out there!
No worries...what comes around goes around! :handshake:
Yes, and don't forget, crimps down. (toward stove) You can use furnace cement if you'd like, but chances are it will crack and fall out long term,...
I'd really try to not use flex there. What I was referring to earlier was using some of the liner insulation around the pipe/through the...
What size furnace is it...or maybe a better question, what size is the duct there? Is this going to be the only duct? Is it gravity flow, or...
Yes sir! Guess that means we don't like "flat bottom grills" :whistle: :D :picard: :rofl: :lol:
A little point of interest...(maybe :rofl: :lol:) I'm not sure if I mentioned it before, but I was really trying to keep the expenses on this...
-This morning, Siri said, “Don’t call me Shirley.” I accidentally left my phone in Airplane mode. -It's easy to convince ladies not to eat Tide...
Nothing like making a post like that twice! I had it 99% done the first time and suddenly POOF, most of it was gone...hitting the undo/redo...
Well, anybody that followed walts GTG thread already knows that I did not get 'er done in time for the GTG...I just today got it back together...
Maybe its a small town, and they don't have a dollar store....uh, err, what am I thinking, never mind! :rofl: :lol: [IMG]
I think that one would be better used on an ornery MIL :rofl: :lol:
That would be one seriously "open" family! :eek: :rofl: :lol:
Got a little inverter? Even one of those lil cig lighter ones would run some LED Christmas lights...
Not a mod, but I gotcha... Setting the down town on fire
There was a G200 and G400 Heatmaster...then they changed it to a G4000 in about 2020 or so. G4000, 7000, and 10,000 now, as you already know.
Go back to what the OP wants...a basic quad for a beginning teenage rider, something reliable, but still fun, in the $1500-2000 range...can you...