My Army buddy and coworker passed away last pm. Melanoma took him. I hadn't seen him for a few years. He kept his illness quiet. So sad....
Glad you didn't get taken out by that recklessness. I've driven for years, had my share of mishaps, but never struck another vehical. Common...
I don't even stick my nose out the door where there is ice. :pain: [ATTACH]
Ice, ugh, demon from h....... Ice storms are always trouble. Every part of them.
My Kenmore front end loader has broken a few times. I know nothing about them, but with some help from some guys on a repair forum and youtube,...
Love your family of furry friends. Thanks for sharing.
Very neat. Nice
:rofl: :lol:
Ugh, that would be getting dressed to go outside! I still have to keep presentable because of the kids...................:picard:
I get a slow burn just thinking about that! We are on a dead end road. Last home in. The plowman puts the roadmess up to 13 feet off the road...
My two love stuffed toys. They don't rip them up. Molly likes squeaky toys, but only keeps the good ones. The cheap ones are gone in minutes....
That works as long as you aren't a hoarder. But when you start hoarding, you loose count because whatever is left is only what ever you have...
I don't know about the rest of you, but Christmas was exhausting, fun, but it just tuckered me out. I didn't get dressed or go outside for two...
Our forecast is: Accumulations... snow accumulation of 6 to 12 inches... along with around a trace of ice. I won't be going out in that...
We have two families in one house. What helps make it work is that we have separate apartments, and we both benefit from the arrangement. Had we...
[IMG]
Very good. Both my labs are that way. Good to know how they will react. Some dogs have food aggression. I'm told it can be treated, but I was...
[IMG] Having a hard time putting some numbers to this. The only thing most station have in common is that it is going to snow. Ya think. :picard:
Thing is, this site is "real life" and that is what we like about it. Hope you are able to settle in.