They look like they are being very patient!
Love Boxers. I had a couple at home when I was a kid. very protective dogs.
:shiver::shiver::shiver::shiver::shiver:, And who will pay for your therapy after that!
From our home to yours, Happy New Year! [IMG]
How many and what age are your grandchilden? Are they near by?
recycled play house link: When Her Little Girl Outgrew Her Playhouse, Mom Decided To Do THIS With It, Now I Want One, Too!
What, no New Years Eve festivities? Slowing down? We used to go out and live it up, but now you couldn't pay me to go out on New Years.
They will be stuffed with pizza, run around, then off to bed. Grandma does most of it. One set of parents will be around for a while so it really...
Keep us posted. Grandkids are so much fun. We have 4 of them here tonight for overnight while the parents do the New Year thing.
Laser therapy is popular with physical therapy for pain management. They swear by it. It is also useful for speeding wound healing. To me,...
Did the vet remove the broken nail? I can see the rx for reduction of inflammation, but I know that if a person had a nail split and apt to be...
So sorry for your loss of you family friend. Been there too many times, but so thankful for them being a part of our lives.
I bought a new Milwaukee drill and Impact driver. With my arthritis, this was perfect for me. Only the 12 V model. Light weight but plenty of...
Isn't interesting that Mom tells you that, but not Dad! :rofl: :lol:
Clever, very clever :yes:
Dave, do you use outside air for combustion, or is your stove using room air? If room air then that will cause a draft. My furnace and my stove...
Yup, gravity and a lot of body mass. Ouch Ouch Ouch!
All bifocals and progressives are not equal. The last time I bought glasses, I bought two pair. One with the normal size lenses and one with...
I bought one of these for my cane. Might help so long as I don't poke my foot with it. Hate those falls on the ice. [IMG]
you could try one of those clear plastic window kits. quick, easy and cheap, also very effective.