This one is Red's Eats. A little shack in Wiscasset Maine. you can stand in line for an hour waiting to buy from this take out place. Famous...
Gardiner Maine, This is A1 Diner located on a bridge in downtown. [IMG][IMG] Still a very popular place. Another famous place is Moody's Diner...
How is the dog doing? Has the nail come off yet?
I will tell you that I feel much safer having a cell phone. If I am outside and fall, or if I am on the road and run into a problem, or if I...
[IMG]
Looks like someone is a serious cook!
Some things are best left unspoken!:rofl: :lol:
Watched the ball drop. Didn't watch the programming leading up to it. All seemed like so much.... too much. Got up with a with my arthritis...
Congratulation Grampa! New Years Day baby. Exciting! I would rather that than be known as a good tax deduction.
My new furnace still isn't connected to our unit, so just the pellet stove for heat. That stove nearly drives me out even on the Stat. Way to...
Went to Lowes for my new kitchen appliances. We bought the extended warranty for 3 items. It didn't say what three, but it is for three of them....
I'm sorry to hear that. Too many big ticket items on the repair list for me. Replacing the machine seems to be the best option. Good luck...
my Molly will eat raw vegetables, but Max only wants them cooked. Molly really like those baby carrots. She also likes cucumbers and summer...
Love to go in there. Can't be up on my feet much longer than 10-15 min. so my time in there is short at best. Love picking over things, but...
Same for me. But, my mini van has Generals all seasons on this year. I had run winter treads, but really, I don't go out when it is snowing or...
Watch some of his other vids. He has one on there with some buds of his. Better than a skit on SNL!
I hope he doesn't get chocolate chip cookies. I'll tell my dog, "No, you can't have this" and she stops begging. So usually I try to avoid...
Around $200 a cord. cut and split, mixed hardwoods. Seasoned is closer to $300 if you can find any. Seasoned is one year! Very hard to find...
Hope everything is or has gone Ok with this new birth. Grand kids are a lot of fun. Let us know when you have an update! Larry