Let the dogs out this morning, but at 1F they were quick to do their business and want back in! [IMG]
It's ok by me. You work hard for what you are doing. Pellets are another way of burning. For me it was that or being sent to the poor house...
Love my pellet burner!
Is that a real cord, like 4 feet wide and high and 8 feet long? I didn't know that there was anything reasonably priced on Long Island.
Had a nice supper with one of our kids and his family. Then had carrot cake and ice cream. Love that carrot cake! Also had a long nap in the...
Yea, even if they can only "think" about it!:(:hair: Can't believe I didn't get an alert on this. Found it by opening up the pellet threads....
I'm still burning fireside ultra. Only because that is what I can easily get, and they burn hot and clean for me. My P68 adjusts itself so I...
We have hard water also. I think it tested 5.8 by the Callaghan man. I was getting leaks in the copper pipes. Tore all those out and went pex....
No depends just yet anyway. But for anyone who does, it is much better than wet pants. Have had to learn how to schedule my diuretic (water...
That is funny, but I have never, I mean never seen my wife "twerking". I can't figure it out! but I do have child tampering knobs and a gas...
loose fitting sweats, and go commando, slip on shoes. At least for the first couple weeks, then you can progress once it doesn't hurt to move around.
Thanks. I just ordered those from Amazon. Maybe able to calm down some. Also ordered a gas alarm. Don't know if my son will go along with...
For years, my wife wouldn't allow a gas stove. But this year, she gave in when I told her how safe they now are. Over 40 yrs ago she had gas oven...
Nice, I am happy for you. Something good! Not easy getting into a situation and then having to turn it all around. Hope you are safe and...
My stove is running very well. I have my pellets stacked up where I can get to them. Often so hot in here I find it hard to stay in the same...
So very true. There are a couple in my yard that I'll be looking for a professional to come and trim them up. I have grandchildren running...
Hate to hear that. Loss is so hard.
Those are so practical. I hope you use it often for work and pleasure.
That looks like ouch! Did you avoid those thorns? Looks like a lot of work to get that wood. Hope it will burn well for you in a couple years.
Those will always be offering up dead branches. If near anything of value, then I would consider the whole tree as firewood. That is just what...