A freak of nature. Must have been difficult for that animal.
Wow, used the saw and posted pictures the same day you got it. That's nice. Looks like the saw will be a good tool for you.
Good fishing right there I'M betting! and just think, it is all year long.
My Harman and the pellets I am burning have made me lazy. I only open it up about one a month now. Need to burn about 30 bags before the ash...
That is an excellent suggestion!
Just hate it when someone's steals stuff. I faithfully lock up my van and truck when it isn't parked in my yard. I also cover up anything from...
Burning firesides from HD. Hot and not much ask with the stove on Stat. I think it is as much about the stove as it is the pellets.
Question might be, should you make an offer and wait for a counter offer, or the other way around? Either way, make sure you wait to see the...
That kind of thing sucks major bigtime. Was the card the old or new style?
Dag Nab It! Not a single winner in the power ball. In all, I only had one number. The ticket was given to me for my birthday. It was fun...
Wow, just think of the money you saved! The machine lives to fight another day!... Thing is, the more you dig into them, the more you realize...
How can you get up at 2 AM? Is that golf course you work at still active this time of year?
Wow, nice job putting that collage together!
Sorry about your loss. Little Harley was loved and well cared for. He had a full life leaving you with many memories.
Welcome to the family. Like your avatar.
Happy Birthday hope you have had a good day. Lots of January b-days!
Talent! Lucky you. Birthday wishes.
It is a hard decission, but I have to keep everyone happy and safe. I'm not changing the stove out until I can get the 220 wired in, and have...
Same around here. Wife likes it closer to 78 to 80.
Nice to see you back on line!