waiting to see what Jay has to say about maker of those. I try to avoid really long pellets. I don't care for the sound of them snapping on...
And that is a very important thing. If you are into using memory sticks, you will will want the USB port. They also have a place for an SD card...
Good job there! Nice and open, good support. Easier to heat that way.
I don't think they did. I told them that the stuff was OK, plus the cost of the jars was significant, but it I think they just shrugged it off as...
Would be better if they listed some flowers the deer don't care for. No one in my family would place artificial flowers on a grave.
I hope you are limiting that wish to Pennsylvania. Not wanting more of it here!
We were stocked up like that until the kids came over to "reorganize" us for the big move and home makeover. They tossed all of them out,...
Microsoft Office for Android Tablet | Outlook, Word, Excel
I have had 4 hp laptops. Everyone of them broke within two years. When I say broke, I mean broke apart. Unless you need a DVD player/recorder,...
Happy Birthday Jack Straw, Have a good one and enjoy.
I'm thinking it will be PATRIOTS vs panthers. P P Bowl! :binoculars:
For sure, and get a few of them. check them often and remember they get out dated and need to be replaced.
So sorry about the loss of you friend, Smokey. He was very fortunate to have you for his family in the remaining years of his life. Being...
Take only the cash you need for the kennels. Leave the CC home. After 5, someone will accuse you of being a pet hoarder and be on your butt all...
Love seeing the buds back with us.
[IMG] OK I know this is corny, but I couldn't help myself! Can't but help thinking what that poor dog is thinking when it is being stuffed into...
Maybe, "what goes around, comes around, and when you have your needy moments, you won't be displaced into a eldercare boarding home. You are...
Messy, not safe at all. I won't be stepping foot out the door until it is over, cleaned up, and sanded. Just a fact of winter. We went...
Saturday, first came the sleet, now it is really snowing. [MEDIA]
I cut a an opening in the hall ceiling to install pull down stairs. framing it the opening while in the attic, I stepped across the newly...