News tonight said 16 states impacted, and 16 storm related deaths. Worse yet, it isn't over. TV showed a lot of homes flooded. I can't...
Welcome to my world!
You wouldn't think it would be here, but last year a guy was seen on his front steps, shirtless. A utility working spotted what he thought was a...
I've seen some of the new facilities. My son in law is a commander to a unit there.
Yuk, well we have a word for what you got, but I won't write it in here. :zip: Hope you got some of your chicken stew and have some time to rest...
Ever have anything drive off that road above your place?
I would be with Saucy! My favorite pastime with snow is watching it melt!
No, we did have some of the 1125th, part of 95 evac. That was in bagor. We met at the center on union st. I thick that is torn down now. The...
Patients, Grasshopper, patients!
Finally! someone posted a picture :ithappened: Ok, Scotty, you are getting what you wanted. Also doing a good job of keeping it down there....
This has got to be one of the best conversations ever. Just think about all these good relations, the sharing, the giving, just reading about...
Double check, double check. One way we try to prevent disasters in the medical world is by having a second person ck, I know that isn't...
Absolutely beautiful. Mother nature at her best. Dogs behaving very well. Interesting to see a mature tree growing in the ledge wall. Thanks...
$1.82 with the smart card at Cumberland Farms. Cheapest gas prices I recall is $0.29 a gallon back in '67.
Well, that was fun to watch. Hope you enjoyed your meal. :beerbbq:
The storm is still forming up!
With my Harman, I just don't get the black soot monster I used to get with the Napoleon. Not that I miss it, just not as interesting now.
Denis, you want that back to heal, it has to rest. I bet you can stay busy just working on your get together. I have seen backs heal just as...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: That's a pork butt or Oscar Meyer Wiener, right? Unless your first name is Anthony.
Ouch, Ouch and Ouch. I've seen those infections more times than I care to remember. Everyone of them was painful++++++. Good thing you got...