I've got some shagbark waiting to be S&S :axe::stacker: I haven't burnt any in the stove yet, but looking forward to it. :fire:
Open it and we shall see :binoculars: But it looks like one :yes:
[ATTACH] And with great power, comes great responsibility :doh: Mucho congrats brother :thumbs:
Rut roh.. when'd he become a "moderator"? o_O My phone doesn't show such things unless it's sideways. Hope he doesn't hold a grudge...
Have a few that I long to turn into lumber :binoculars: :thumbs: No pics currently, can take some though :yes:
Had to mention thong dintya yooperdave :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
[ATTACH] :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Nice ring Midwinter :binoculars::yes: Myself, I'm not a jewelry person at all :whistle:o_O But this came up in a search one day.. and well.....
Gotta be careful Erik B :hair:
:rofl: :lol: She won a pick in the Shemane raffle. Picked the Stihl 034AV offered by TRooney on OPE forum. Here's a pic sans bar.. [ATTACH] It...
Looks like your set for a bit. :yes: :stack::axe::stacker:
Don't want any of dem dare chimknee fahrs. :salute: It didn't phase me, I've got plenty of pine to process, with 3 or 4 more yet to fell. Funny...
Oh, last pic is pine, but he said that's already spoken for.
Hey all Chazsbetterhalf did gooder on hitting this score :thumbs::dex: Three large ash logs, and he said the pile was a mix of cherry and maple...
Nice machine there jerhurt :binoculars::yes: Thing looks like a beast sitting next to it's predecessor. :bug: If that thing can't haul the...
Nice score Winston :yes:
Excellent foresight in the planning stages. :yes: Hope no-one ever needs the ramps, nor the elevator, but you definitely went long term with your...
Looks right from what a quick search came up with. :yes:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Talk about karma. :thumbs::thumbs: I think they should give the winnings to the guy that had his card stolen. :yes:
Unfortunately, not as common as one would prefer. :picard: