50 splits.. 327 lbs
Way to be a good neighbor Jack Straw :yes:
Got a Valentine's day present today. Had this note attached.. [ATTACH] It was attached to this.. [ATTACH] :dancer: Love my wife. :D
Oh, and welcome aboard DBH :cheers:
Welcome aboard Matt Wood Chopper I think you'll like it here. :cheers::yes:
Glad you made it out good T.Jeff Veal
The house is 100% wood heat from the Ideal Steel we installed a year ago to replace our old stove. Do have an electric oil radiator in pump room...
Love that blower on your tractor. :binoculars::dex: Gonna be a few days till I can add that attachment, but I'll make do till then :) Used the...
You should be good. It will search for vid card drivers, but it should be a simple process :yes:
Interesting info Matt Fine I never knew about the Cornell connection. Just figured that's how everyone does it :whistle::picard: Thanks for the...
In :campfire:
I agree with the others, an ounce of prevention and all that :yes: You certainly don't want to get the hearth and stove installed, and then run...
Nice :thumbs:
Congrats Well Seasoned :yes:
:nerd: :eek::emb:
He's the "Duke of snarkiness" You trying too usurp his "power" :bug: And another contender enters the ring o_O :binoculars:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Chazsbetterhalf seemed unimpressed when I wondered "out loud" where I'd find one of these bread-winning...
Now I wanna come to your place for dinner :drool: Nice looking pies :yes:
Possibly old "wounds" coming to bear, but with the recent cold snap, it could've been too much for the weak welds. They should do better for the...
Makes me wonder about the heating/cooling aspect being much to blame with the welds. Not that they couldn't have done a better job of it. :doh:...