Just light rain here so far
Seatbelted for safety. :yes: Glad you got a great deal. BTW.. You Suck :thumbs:
Ouch, 4 out of 10 o_O
[ATTACH] :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:o_O:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol::jaw::rofl: :lol::rofl:...
My house is always >50°F I think he meant <50°F :whistle: ;)
X2 :picard:
That reminds me, I've got room for 2 more 30 packs of blue smoothies in the beer fridge. :sherlock: I mean, I should be efficient and all, right?...
I've been replacing the old florescent light fixtures with recessed LED lighting. Very efficient, and super bright. :yes:
:hair::headbang::mad::mad::mad:
Happy birthday DaveGunter :cheers: :thumbs: Hope you n the hounds have a great day. :dex:
One time I resorted to melting snow on top of the wood stove. Takes a LOT of snow melted to flush the toilet. :loco: :crazy: :rofl: :lol:
I like your panel setup gboutdoors :yes: Kinda surprised you can run as much as that on a 3.5KW system. We purchased a 7.5KW system, but it's...
Have plenty of gas for the generator, planned on exchanging propane tank for the gas grill today anyway. Have 2 bags of charcoal for...
Perhaps she's single, and that driveway is her handiwork :whistle:
Thanks for your service, and especially for honoring our fallen Brothers & Sisters. :salute::usa:
Welcome aboard tim117 :cheers: Can't answer your question on the "classic" stove. Installed our IS in Jan 2018, and have been quite happy with...
Does this include limbing as well as cleanup? If so, you will expend a lot of time and energy for 1/2 the load. As to the actual felling, the...
Don't know him :zip:
Welcome aboard pmdecm :cheers: I'd agree with the others
Welcome aboard buZZsaw BRAD :cheers: You definitely found the right site to frequent. :yes: