:coldone::pete::popcorn: :binoculars: Can't wait to see the vids :thumbs:
Welcome aboard Sean Easterly Glad your neighbor is good with the offer. :yes: Nice score! :thumbs:
:yes: :rofl: :lol:
Looks like a nice trailer Gasifier :yes:
I'm just happy that Scotty Overkill isn't 'broken down' any longer. :thumbs: I am fairly certain that was the thread title yesterday. :cool: ;)
:binoculars: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Not a superstitious person by nature, but I'd knock on the next chunk of wood before putting it in the stove. ;):whistle:
BeechNut I hope you aren't without main power for a long time either. :) Gas may be "cheaper" these days, but still not "cheap" :doh::hair:
Hope you get main power back soon Locust Post :yes: At least you're prepared. :thumbs::thumbs:
Welcome aboard Diesel 4 life :cheers: Great site here, as you know if you've been lurking about for a while. :binoculars: I did the same when I...
You are obviously a bit north of us Hope things stay good for ya :yes:
Still have power here in SWNY :thumbs: Trees have snow plastered on the western side. Well, pretty much everything on the western side. Stay...
Nice!! :saw: :thumbs:
No Chit.. ;) :rofl: :lol:
Getting a bit windy here now, but nothing severe. Showered n Shaved already, just in case. :thumbs:
Freakin hilarious XXL :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :yes:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :yes:
Just a small shot of gas to get her running. It just died as I typed this. :yes: Won't break my heart if it misses us. :dancer:
Pulled out the genny and have it running now, no sense in waiting till the last minute. :yes: Got a call from a buddy, he purchased the same...
Nice work :yes: