The day before/prep is the worst part Gasifier o_O:doh::hair::fart: Thought that I was getting scheduled for my second camera adventure this...
Congrats on the new addition to the family :thumbs::thumbs: And some nice wood being stocked up. :yes: Time to :axe: & :stacker:
Definitely glad you bumped this thread Machria :thumbs: :binoculars::bug: What a great setup you designed. How has the bucket and straps held up...
That would be the #1 reason to get cable if we could. We have 4G service here, and it's way better than satellite internet, but slower than...
Well that isn't great at all Creekin :doh::hair::hair: At least you have some of that poplar wood, beats nothing for sure. :fire: Hope you can...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Excellent delivery, and response. :thumbs:
No sandhill cranes around here, but will be glad when the robins return. :thumbs:
Those do make for an excellent portable drive, or as a backup for important data. :thumbs:
Horkn you should be able to add the old drive on the SATA cable and access it as secondary drive. You will need the new/existing drive as primary...
I got a Hulu acct a few months ago (commercial free) and could easily do without Dish service. But.. Chazsbetterhalf does like cop drama shows...
Welcome aboard to NBNH and Junkyard :cheers:
Logged off early last night so I didn't see the question, but yes, I did indeed have some :coldone::pete: I've been binge watching Star Trek on...
X3 ^^^ Don't watch NASCAR any longer. I remember a fledgling sports channel that was the only place you could watch a race... Hmm... ESPN I...
Don't have much oak in my woodlot :confused: Do have an abundance of ash, and that's great :thumbs: Ash splits easy-peasy and dries quickly Both...
That's Canadian politics, it's different right? :whistle: :picard:
We have Verizon as well, and 2 phones, and a wireless hot spot is costing us ~$220/mo I'll have to look and see if there are any better plans. I...
X2 :thumbs:
Approximately 2.5 cord burnt so far :hair:
Yeah, on someone's property, cut n stacked, it's likely destined for a woodburner. Once again, can't hurt to ask. :)
Click on members name, it'll bring up profile info. Click on "Start a Conversation" :yes: