wildwest .. Edit... You may not want this light. It appears that the "always on" only lasts till the light is turned off, and the procedure needs...
This one can be operated as a motion light, or permanent on/off mode. Betterer I think :D...
You don't want the second one then.. First light can be turned on and left on, no motion detection. Those will save ya some $$ on electric bill...
Looks like a job done well Breechlock1 :yes:
Happy birthday hovlandhomestead :cheers:
BTW, I never did give a proper thanks for sharing the details of the rental cost. Thank you :yes: Unfortunately talk of money wierds out some,...
:rofl: :lol: :yes:
I'm pretty sure yooperdave has already gone through manopause already. :D
Welcome aboard Rich L :cheers: I have done that as well with our old stove, but beware of carbon monoxide :jaw: It surely will kick out the...
He be jamming out in that new truck huh :dex:
Very cool Horkn :binoculars: :cool::popcorn::coldone:
You must be living on a river. :eek: :thumbs:
I can't really give you any specific answers I'm afraid, but well "life expectancy" should be much longer than we'll likely be around. The cost...
We've had those as well, not as impressed, but not terrible either.
You can eat pizza without beer?? :loco: :crazy: Who knew :whistle: :coldone::pete:
One of the best things about the countertop convection oven. It doesn't heat up the house like the conventional oven does. :yes: Can't argue...
They let you chase snowflakes? Think I'll apply :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Great news Gasifier :yes:
Happy anniversary Woodwidow & campinspecter :thumbs::thumbs:
40 cord in 20 machine hours.. :bug: That's my 10 yr plan in a weekend :thumbs: Not even sure where I'd find enough flat land to stack that much....