Nice! Your 661 is flying. Anything other than the maxflow done to it?
It’s the first time I did it with 30-32” rounds and it made it 10x easier to move and split. I walk them to the platform with an 18” hookaroon. I...
That’s a lot of straight grain red oak. I love the way it pops apart in the splitter.
Chipmunks and birds nest in mine. I think there may have even been skunk babies in one. Every time I got near the stack it would get skunky.
[MEDIA]
Bought brand new in 97. It has cut a lot of wood in it’s life. Light 15k screamer
No way you’ll catch me doing firewood in below freezing temps. I got about a month to pile it up before it’s 80+
Pie cuttin day [ATTACH] #woodlife
It’s White Oak.
We can still be friends [ATTACH]
#’s of rounds [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Log dominator [MEDIA]
Got it a bit too aggressive but here is the 242xp [MEDIA]
Music to my ears [MEDIA]
Same wood same tree [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Loaded taco [ATTACH] and a cherry and red maple delivery [ATTACH]
Eastern Red Cedars come up like weeds around here and I think the avg lifespan is 300yrs or more.