They are small, but I’m wondering if this is the highly coveted bark falling off bl? Found two [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Wood on one is not...
I have a 6’ 4x4 that I stand on end and smash into the lean.
I have, but it’s not common. Locust is an uncommon tree for me. Someone recently mentioned sparks and I do recall seeing sparks. Use a bigger...
It’s unusual, but I’d say the amount you are filling out of the gullet is contributing to the failures. Wicked hook on some of those teeth
In my area beech is easy to id in the winter because it holds its dead leaves right up until bud break. They really stand out in a forest of...
Oh heck yeah. Nice saw! I’m feeling a wave of new saws hitting the forum in the next couple weeks. That look on his face is priceless.
That’s the perfect size white oak. Nice and straight and mostly knot free
Cherry, Ash, Willow Oak, White Oak, Northern Red Oak and stuff I’ve forgotten
Good excuse for more big saws. Love hacking up big logs with big saws. Nice score!
Red maples and cherries in bloom [ATTACH] [ATTACH] 70 today. My job is interfering with prime firewood weather
Thanks, it works in most situations.
A friend is driving to Ohio next week to buy a chunker, so they can salvage more of the tree for fuel.
I’m all for mixed families. It’s good to have dependable backup for a Husky.
I’ve done it more times than I can remember. Friday being the most recent. Mostly on oil. With the old style caps, if not scrench tightened they’d...
Looks like it got crushed by something or took a hard drop. Hope you get years of good service from it.
Free firewood! What’s not to like? Stack, cover, good to go! edit, in my mind it’s free. Great deal doesn’t mean it was free.
Another advantage is that the half is more likely to split clean. With big rounds of Oak they don’t split completely apart so I have to spin the...
Good to know. I will put it back on the shelf.
If I’m still cutting at 90 I’ll consider my life a win. After cutting all day Friday with my 084av my body reminded me why light saws with modern...
Husqvarna sponsored guys from Arbormaster have them brand new in the box. I know where another one is locally, but he won’t sell.