They look like Castanea pumila Chinquapin tree Dwarf Chestnut
Well I got the down low on the 400 and it doesn’t look like it will be available until late this year or next. He said he can’t get any Stihls...
There was a live music bar in my town where I saw bands before and after huge happens. It’s hard to remember every band I’ve seen, but I do...
The survey doesn’t have a Dolmar, but it does have a Husqvarna. I wouldn’t be surprised if he has a 9010 stuffed away somewhere. I know he has the...
It’s in the 2021 catalogue, so I’m assuming I can order it.
It has an odd looking muffler on it. It’s a silverish color. Something I’ve never seen on a Stihl and gives me pause to whether it’s a genuine nos...
Yes sir, the dope man has all the good stuff
I’ve never used anything between 50 and 70 and question the value of a between 50&70 and 70&90 saw. 70 is a do all sweet spot imo and having...
Good tune if you’re a fan of Nirvana I have a decision to make on my next saw. All are brand new, which one would you get?
[ATTACH]
It’s a forest smothering invasive vine that should be destroyed immediately
Possibly Kentucky Coffeetree, but it has pods too
Found the wiki and learned why Brad finds it so frequently Black locust has been listed as invasive in Connecticut and Wisconsin, and prohibited...
Anyone know why they would die at a young tree age? Is it a short lived species? Sensitive to drought?
I will cut it up for firewood of course. Yes it’s dense. I walked through the woods looking for a giant parent and didn’t see any. English Ivy is...
X2 on it being golden raintree aka Chinese lantern tree
I use the Husqvarna file roller on .325. It’s difficult to keep hook out with 3/16. I could be wrong, but I think someone sells a slightly bigger...
Yes, I’m assuming he’ll be able to smell the pics and confirm without looking.
Thank You! All responses are welcome.
Did y’all read this article? [ATTACH]