Probably, because their wood rack was close to empty and we will have more cold nights ahead. I think their house was built in the late 18th...
Someone complained to me yesterday about having to buy 5 cords this winter for their boiler. She thought $225 for 2.5 cord load was too expensive....
Yes and has amazing fall color, the one on right does too.
The one you guessed persimmon on may not be in Connecticut. I’m unsure of it’s climate range
There is elm on the table but it’s hidden in the pic
No maple or walnut in this group
It’s been awhile, but it was rafting the new under the New River bridge
The one on the right is a stumper Yes sycamore yes sassafras yes ash
Yes it’s all good firewood
You got the ash right and the one in the back is not bark less.
[ATTACH]
I had more hickory splits on the ground when I got home today.
Seems like I’ve driven through Wiffle on my way to Winterplace or Kayaking the New River.
20 minutes south
Made some extra chainsaw $ today working on this beauty. [ATTACH] pilot mtn in the background Another old homestead white oak I stopped to look...
If you’re asking me about the 462, I already have one and it’s a great saw that everyone should own. The only thing I would change is the bar from...
I was going to suggest shopping for a vacant lot, but land is probably 100x more expensive in the NE.
No worries I don’t mind a good jackin, especially if it’s about music. I had gone to lpalooza 2&3 and was hoping to see Nirvana at 4.
Also the term dwarf in the tree and shrub world may only mean slow growing. In 100 yrs the chinquapins I planted may be 100’ tall. They grew from...
I didn’t look at any pics of the tree. I only saw the nutshells and they look like chinquapins. Could have been carried in by squirrels or other...