It appears to have some fat growth rings and the bark matches tree of heaven.
There are 2 more 371 for sale. He had just returned from the flea market as we arrived and had a pickup bed load of Husqvarnas. I told him there...
Getting in late from a shopping trip a friends saws [ATTACH] my current dining room ornament. He had 3 and the shiniest one was nfs, so I got...
I don’t see many if any leafs or volts on the road anymore. Didn’t both manufacturers abandon those models? My wife has an 08 Prius with 270k...
Same. She may ask why I needed another chainsaw. I ask why she needs 6 kayaks.
Can you put a rig line in it and force it over, if it doesn’t come down on its own after you release it?
Move all your valuables away. Without seeing it in person it’s hard to tell what may or may not happen when you start cutting a spiral fractured...
I’ve run 261’s since they were released. It’s a great saw! The 261c feels lighter and more nimble than the non c version. If I was forced to have...
BL FYI The national champion bl has almost a 9’ wide trunk. 99’ tall with a 72’ canopy spread It’s a yard tree in Livingston NY It’s a rain day...
Serious stormy ocean of white. Reminds me of winters in South Dakota.
The Shindaiwa in the mystic forest. :yes:
Auto cycle would make it perfect. It’s got everything else. Was it < 10k?
Can you believe that? I can picture the pizz revving no action shot. Good thing it had a new chain on it.
Here is a pro Husky user that couldn’t figure out why the saw wouldn’t cut. Lol Look closely at this pic and post up what he was doing, besides...
The worm [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
I’m guessing red maple and elm
Feels like my hickory splits have lost 1/2 their weight and poplar and ash splits feel like a 2 pack of paper towels
Whoa that’s close to making meat chips
Sycamore, Sassafras, Sourwood, Ash, Blackgum