I feel the same way at times. It’s hard to part with my hard work, primo sticks, and heat for the family. I was standing in the kitchen last night...
Push it past the limit and feel the bump stops do what they’re made for.
This pic looks like you’ve been in the rocks and need to file back more on the top plate to remove the damage
I’ve used 201 rear handle and top handle and recommended either, but it’s pushing $700 now, unless you can find used. I recently used the Echo...
The best I can tell, someone threw a chain and got rid of it. It didn’t look like it had been in much wood.
I used to live in the Sandhills of NC which is Longleaf Pine pine straw tick country. A walk through the pine straw occasionally collected a swarm...
Wonder if it’s a Red Mulberry? They can grow into a decent size tree.
Imo the faster it’s split the faster it dries. Logs may lose some moisture but anyone that has cut and split a log that’s been laying on the...
Nice looking white oak rounds. I cut up a bunch today that I’ll be splitting tomorrow.
Aren’t you worried someone else will snag the chestnut oak? Why didn’t you take that before toh?
Mostly Stihl with a few Husqvarna guy. Yes it’s 71.
The shelf queen life ends today. You gotta earn your keep around here. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I got the saw check, but I bought the 371 instead. I had to use some of the $ for a med bill, so I couldn’t drop all 1400 on a saw.
Post oak will have a lot of small knots in the wood. Not big knots, just a bunch from all the small lateral branches a post oak has when young....
Ok, but from what I hear from a dealer it may be next spring before I can get one. buZZsaw BRAD will probably get one next week.
It’s the only way I’ve used it. I know it can pull more, but 16 feels like the perfect balance to me. One saw per bar size. 400 will get an 18”
Yes to the 2nd part. If it’s in brand new condition and starts with a 2 or 3 and ends with xp and you want it, there is a good chance it’s not for...
I If you ever get a roll of bills burning up your pocket and want to make a pilgrimage to the the NC Husqvarna museum let me know. It has to be...
This could be true. The non cm 261’s I use are 1st version originals and my cm is a 3.0. I can absolutely feel a difference between the different...