Obviously this guy knows his way around a mall better than a saw
I like pro saws, cutting, experience and variety. I can do my own 70cc saw starting comparison with 044, 462, 371, 272.
Whenever I’m the mood for a prolonged high intensity cardio and arm workout I reach for a Husqvarna.
For a minute it looked like you were wearing a polo shirt. I was thinking Jeff really dresses up for cutting firewood.
Op didn’t include weedwackers. I used 3 cold Stihl saws today that took <5 to fire and run. Some days I just look at them and they start themselves.
There was a missed opportunity here for a short answer that rhymes with steel. :cool:
I’ll remember to ask about your cover too.
My buddy says the 266 is a screamer. The saw man has a bunch of them including some clean ones. I’ll put it on my next one list :yes:
I have learned that if it’s a not for sale Husqvarna, it’s probably something worth getting. He has like new nfs 272, 371, 288, 394 There are a...
Yes
Didn’t ask, but he has 6-8 268’s. Two like new 272’s were nfs. He has a few 288’s. I got my 272 from someone else, because he wanted 450 for a...
Cleaning wipes and compressed air should polish this one up nicely. Could use a new muffler too, but it’s a runner.
I’m in the city limits and it wouldn’t surprise me if someone has called to complain about noise smell and wood piles. I used to have a horse and...
I didn’t buy this one but it had the rare xp special combo stickers. [ATTACH]
Didn’t plan on buying a saw today, but sometimes a deal finds you. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Nice find, good looking rounds of Oak!
It may be me not being used to a screaming saw. I’ll shove the plugs in deeper.
Ok thanks for the help. I’ll take a closer look at the limiters and removing them. The muffler does not appear to be modified. One outlet on top....
Sounds about 8 c notes short. :makeitrain"
[MEDIA]