Looks good with double dogs. :thumbs:
I don’t have any fire pit specific wood. It will give me a reason to process a huge loblolly laying in my backyard. I figure anything that will...
Keep on getting it and you will be in a position to sell to the vacationers. I started out just trying to make enough to keep my house warm and...
I will eventually. I’ll get otd prices on 400 and 500. He will call the Stihl rep for me or I will. If I keep selling firewood it will happen sooner.
I’m going to ask a Stihl dealer tomorrow if he can order one.
Nice to have enough red and blue hd’s to alternate the color. Takes stack style to another level.
Appears to have some mower and weed eater disease
It’s pickup truck load only for delivery. I make more for my wood by the pickup load than cord sellers are getting around here.
I’ll take the money and buy more :saw:
I posted in Brads April fool thread that I sold a load of firewood yesterday. I have never sold firewood in April, but I think things are about to...
Just sold firewood in NC in April that’s a first.
I’m just seeing this story and my first reaction was oh no the chainsaw. My wife’s car got stolen years ago. She always left the keys in the...
Thanks dr said it won’t take long and I can get back to firewood the next day. :stacker: Looking forward to pain free knee twists and bends.
Or just say you traded some ol piece of junk for your brand new ms400c or you got a killer deal on it, or just buy it. You gotta have the right...
I’m having a meniscus tear repaired on the 13th and yesterday I got my head slammed into a big limb that had a stub on it that entered my eye...
Is there aftermarket mufflers that are not Chinese? I was looking for muffler and bracket for 272 and most appear to have China pricing and...
A competent parts person will know what you need for an 026. 16” .325 .63
It depends on the situation and how my knees are feeling and the saw I’m using. I don’t have the advantage of forks or grapple, so all my logs are...
Collared shirt, ripped jeans, loafers, probably no socks, phone in pocket seems kinda obvious it’s not maul. I have met a person who didn’t know...
Did you get the price on it? I’ve been spending like I wouldn’t see it until fall.